Another 10 minute recipe for you to try and only 5 ingredients needed!
I wrote a poem about salmon too because it’s a wonderful fish. Life can be an upstream struggle sometimes but you have to keep swimming!
Difficulty level: EASY PEASY
4 salmon fillets
2 tbsp white miso paste
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp olive oil
Tiny sprinkly of salt
1. Sprinkle a pinch of salt onto the salmon.
2. Preheat oven.
3. Heat oil in frying pan.
4. Fry salmon for 2 mins on each side.
5. Transfer salmon to an oven plate and spoon 1 tbsp of miso-mayo sauce on each salmon fillet.
5. Grill salmon for 2 mins until cooked and delicious.
6. Eat with rice and vegetables and miso soup.