This is another great one for when you need a tasty dinner ASAP.
400g very thinly sliced pork loin, shoulder or neck
(you can normally buy thin slices in supermarkets or ask your butcher to do this for you)
1 packet pak choi or other veg (onions and peas are good too)
1 tbsp oil for frying
2 tbsp grated ginger
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sake (if you can’t find this you can use just mirin, although mirin is sweeter)
1 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp sugar
1. Slice pork if not already sliced (see below for tips!).
2. Prepare veg. Heat oil in pan and fry veg on high heat for a few mins or once cooked remove from heat and set aside.
3. Grate ginger. Mix ginger, soy sauce and mirin.
4. Dip pork in sauce.
5. Fry pork on high heat for about 1-2 mins on each side, pour over any excess sauce.
6. Serve tasty pork with steamy rice and pak choi.
Leave a Reply