Here’s a SUPER EASY recipe for duck. Perfect if you want to have a go at something different but still festive 🙂 Merry Christmas!!!
2 duck breasts
Salt and pepper
Little bit of sesame?
1. Cut diagonal slashes through duck fat, sprinkle sea salt on breasts.
2. Pan fry duck, skin side first, high heat. No need for oil, duck is a fatty fellow.
3. Once the skin goes crispy (probably 1-2 mins), turn breasts over, lower heat and cover with a lid. Leave for about 5-10 mins. It’s nicest when still pink on the inside.
4. Measure out sauce ingredients. Burn off alcohol from the sauce by bringing it to boil in a pan. Switch off heat.
5. Thinly slice the duck and drizzle over the sauce. Serve with a little greenery.