Here’s a SUPER EASY recipe for duck. Perfect if you want to have a go at something different but still festive 🙂 Merry Christmas!!!
2 duck breasts
Salt and pepper
Little bit of sesame?
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp mirin
3 tbsp sake
1. Cut diagonal slashes through duck fat, sprinkle sea salt on breasts.
2. Pan fry duck, skin side first, high heat. No need for oil, duck is a fatty fellow.
3. Once the skin goes crispy (probably 1-2 mins), turn breasts over, lower heat and cover with a lid. Leave for about 5-10 mins. It’s nicest when still pink on the inside.
4. Measure out sauce ingredients. Burn off alcohol from the sauce by bringing it to boil in a pan. Switch off heat.
5. Thinly slice the duck and drizzle over the sauce. Serve with a little greenery.
Leave a Reply